Before Your Visit
Your experience is a top priority for our team. We believe that preparation is the best strategy for success and your visit is no different. If you are a new patient, please contact us at email@example.com or 310-929-9790. We have a dedicated Education Center staff that will walk you through every step of the process, including filling out your New Patient Packet and gathering all necessary imaging and medical records. We will provide a reminder notification regarding your upcoming visit – please expect either a text, email and/or a voicemail.
- Please take our wonderful SoCal traffic into consideration when making travel plans for your appointment.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Please bring a government issued form of identification and all available medical records including any imaging CDs in your possession. If you do not have your imaging CDs on hand, please try to retrieve them from the imaging center prior to your appointment.
- Please bring your spouse/partner, family member, friend or caretaker that may be helpful in providing additional details about your condition and/or who is a part of your decision-making process. We find that is very beneficial when our patients have a second set of ears because Dr. Patel provides a significant amount of information.
- We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
- We are aware that checking in early for your appointment is not always ideal and we appreciate your patience. There are many steps in the registration process because we are as thorough as possible to provide you with the best care.
- Procedure check-in requires an early arrival time to process biologics before your procedure.
- For most situations, yes. X-Rays will show the bones, but it does not show cartilage, tendons, or ligaments. The MRI / CT will give Dr. Patel an in-depth look at the affected joint and help him make the best possible recommendation for treatment.
- If you do not have an MRI or CT, there are a few different options available. First, you can ask your primary care physician (PCP) to order the imaging studies for you. If your PCP will not order the MRI / CT scan, Dr. Patel can order the imaging for you. If you do not have insurance, we can order a cash pay MRI / CT scan for you at one of our contracted facilities.